13-10-2015 WEBINAR: Expressing your UI in JSONOctober 8, 2015 4:04 pm Leave your thoughts
TL;DR: Join us on 13 October 2015 for a live demo about Expressing your UI in JSON – plain, data binding, advanced data binding. Sign up below!.
Did you know that UI of a web app can be expressed using a simple, schemaless JSON? Since it supports only a few primitive data types, it is a great format for the boundary between the application logic and the view.
In the 30-minute live webinar, Marcin Warpechowski will present a UX design workflow:
- The starting point is a UI wireframe design. At this point, the graphic design and the tech teams can split.
- The tech teams agree on the JSON representation of the UI. At this point, the application development (C#) and web design (HTML) teams can split.
- The further work can be continuously integrated with no additional effort.
We will discuss how to solve some sample UI problems like:
- composing a complex UI out of simple parts
- how to make input fields, buttons, checkboxes and radio buttons
– how to make autocomplete
– how to make item lists
– how to make data grids and graphs
We will present how Starcounter ensures the data is always up to date, with no additional effort from the developer. We will show plain value binding, data binding and advanced data binding in action.
See you online on 13 October 2015 at 14:00 CET!
SIGN UP FOR THE WEBINAR
Categorised in: Events
This post was written by Marcin Warpechowski