Starcounter 184.108.40.2060 releaseApril 18, 2018 6:52 pm Leave your thoughts
This is the last release in the Starcounter 2.3 family. It contains several bug fixes, new features, and deprecation of outdated components. We will provide hot fixes and patches, but there will be no more major 2.3.x releases.
- Starcounter now supports Windows Docker containers. Read more here – Starcounter Installation: Docker.
TurboText_en-GB-CI-AS_4.dllis now the default string collation.
CI– case insensitive.
AS– accent sensitive.
- Introduced a new type of commit hooks: Post Commit Hooks. Read more here – Post-commit hooks.
- Database startup time has been improved due to database indexes optimization. Read more here – Log Files.
- StarDump now unloads and reloads database indexes.
- StarDump is now able to unload reference values even if the referenced object was deleted.
- Database cleaning performance has been greatly improved. Read more here – How to delete unused tables and columns.
- Removing a CLR class property now requires to execute
ALTER TABLE X DROP COLUMN xstatement.
- Changing reference type of a CLR class property was not save previously. Now it’s no longer supported.
Starcounter.Requestclass has a new property
puppet-clientweb components are removed.
palindrom-clientis updated with
Removed and deprecated items
Starcounter.Httpclass is now deprecated. Please use native HttpClient class.
SynonymousToattribute is now deprecated.
- Consumption and registration of commit hooks is now thread safe.
- Starcounter session is now properly disposed in case of an exception. Home#397.
- In some rare occasions
Session.ForAlltask was ignored, if scheduled right after another task. It’s fixed now.
- Fixed System.OverflowException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range exception in Typed JSON view-model. Home#381.
- In some cases SQL COUNT was returning wrong value if navigation properties were used in WHERE clause. It’s fixed now.
- In some cases index on a parent table would cause crash when executing an SQL statement with navigation properties in WHERE clause. It’s fixed now. Home#304.
- Starcounter tray icon is now shown in Production Mode as well.
Categorised in: Events
This post was written by Konstantin Cherniavskyi